The Live Piano Experience was founded by husband and wife team Mark and Liz Hendry in 2013. Both are experts in the field of wedding and event music and entertainment with years of performing experience all over the UK and Europe. Based in Bolton, Gtr Manchester.
- Liz Hendry- Wedding Pianist (romantic instrumental piano covers for amazing ambience).
- Mark The Piano Guy- Pianoman & wedding singer (Piano and vocal entertainment, from stunning love songs to party music).
- Morgan Wedding Pianist (A more recent addition to the company, beautiful instrumental piano music for an atmospheric wedding daytime.
- Mark Hendry’s Live Piano Experience - Internationally acclaimed piano vocalist Mark Hendry and a power house drummer playing hit after hit, by request, to keep your guests dancing all night. An unrivalled experience for your event, wedding or party.
- The Live Piano Experience -Ultimate Duelling Pianos Show- A concept popular in Las Vegas, Florida, and all over Europe, "Duelling Pianos" is high energy entertainment ideal for weddings and corporate events. Using 2 top international piano vocalists, 2 white baby grand pianos and live drums, 'The Live Piano Experience' play everything from 50s Rock n' Roll to current chart hits, and take requests from the audience, shaping the party into one all your guests can enjoy.
When looking for music for weddings, we at Live Piano Ltd are the leading supplier of wedding music in the North West. We are recommended at some of the area’s most prestigious venues due to our first-class friendly service and reliability.
Here is the Breakdown!
We want you to have the best day ever but often people find planning a wedding stressful. So we are here to offer you professional advice and guidance and answers some questions including:
- What happens during a wedding day?
- When should I have live music?
- What songs should I pick and for when?
- Will live music work at my dream venue?
- I want to walk down the aisle to a special song…….is this possible?
We arrive 1.5 hours before the ceremony. We set up in the ceremony area (which can be outside weather permitting) and play when the guests are seating - approx 15 minutes before the ceremony time. We play as the bridal party and bride enter, during the signing of the register (usually 2-3 songs) and then for your grand exit!
This usually happens immediately after the ceremony. The guests will follow the bride and groom out of the ceremony and be shown to an area to have a drink and mingle. Often the bride and groom will take this opportunity to have photos taken. At this point, your guests need a little entertainment and we perform up to 1.5 hours of music to keep them engaged.
The first meal together as a married couple, hence the term breakfast, but this meal is usually mid-afternoon. Here the newlyweds sit with their guests and enjoy what is often a three-course meal. We provide appropriate music while you dine for up to 2 hours. Each player has their own unique style but we all are experts at making your wedding breakfast very memorable.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about The Live Piano Experience available right now.